With the COVID-19 crisis sweeping the world, things are weird. Things are strange and anxious. To preserve some form of normality, schools and universities across the globe are closed, but do still keep deadlines and classes, but you might require additional help.
So my question to you is this: do you need help?
Do you need someone to read over your essay one final time before you hand it in? Do you need someone to look over a summary you made or a web-post you wrote? Do you need someone to check your PowerPoint presentation slides?
I’m currently at home with my newborn, with two English degrees and seven years of private tutoring under my belt, and I have some time in the evenings where I can help anyone that needs it with English.
Stay safe and healthy ❤️
Answers to some frequently asked questions:
- This is totally free. You don’t have to pay me anything.
- It takes me 60 minutes, give or take, to proof 500 words. It takes longer if you’d like me to include tips and notes on grammar, spelling and structure.
- This is currently open until May 30th, 2020.
- If you need someone to help you with an unfinished text / someone to bounce ideas off, send me a private message with your e-mail address and what you need and I’ll be in touch.
- I won’t write your entire essay / web post / presentation / etc. for you.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Keep safe and healthy everyone!
I love how people help each other!
Если от меня нужна помощь – я, правда, не могу помочь с вычиткой эссе, но вдруг вам нужно что-то, что я могу – обращайтесь.
А вообще – повод мне подойти к делу серьезнее и написать настоящий пост, кому и чем я могу помочь во время эпидемии и не только